St Johns River Base
Located in Orange Park, FL along the shores of Doctor's Lake the St Johns River Base is home to the North Florida Council's Aquatics Camp in addition to many other programs offered throughout the year.
Founded in the 1923 the 80 acre River Base has 8 large campsites, a dining hall, meeting rooms, plus many pavilions and program areas to fit your Scouting needs.
Other Features include:
- Shooting Sports geared to help Cub Scouts and adults learn about safe Archery and BB gun activities
- A climbing wall for Webelos, Boy Scouts and Venturers
- A swimming pool
- A beautiful river with great opportunities for sailboating, motor boats, canoeing, kayaking, and much more!
St Johns River Base is open from September through April every year. Aquatics Camp opens May through August. Aquatics Camp Website
- Driving Directions to St Johns River Base
- Map of St Johns River Base (pdf)
- Aquatics Camp Information & Reservations
Financial assistance for summer camp available